Financial security is vital to the well-being of families and individuals.
Here are some ways to enhance your own economic viability as well as your community’s.
- Be aware of where your money goes.
- Put the accumulation of money low on your list.
- Spend your hard-earned money on things and with companies that reflect your values.
- Spend your money locally.
- Save whatever you can.
- Teach your children the importance of financial responsibility.
- Create a budget and live by it.
- Pay off your debts.
- Try living without a credit card and spend only what you have.
- Regularly examine the costs of your utilities and services.
- The keys to making meaningful changes in our lives.