Yes, there is a TON of information, ideas, resources and steps on this one site. It is probably confusing or even a little intimidating, but it is easy to use.
Here are some suggestions for utilizing the Thriving Lifestyles site and taking this information into your own lives.
Look through the 10 areas and see which ones resonate with you most to begin with.
- Start with the things in your life that you are most familiar with or want to change first.
Each area has a number of steps, ideas or actions that you can take to thrive, specific to that topic.
- Pick one or two and work on it. There are probably a number of them that you already do. But pick a step that you can do, or include your family with.
Within the page for each step you will find why that action or idea is important.
- You will also see how to act on that idea along with additional resources and information.
- Most importantly, at the bottom of the page you will see a “First Steps” section (highlighted in color). Utilize these first steps to make the changes, think differently or act in new ways.
FINALLY, this program was developed to be a multi-way conversation between the program, the public, users, thrivers, skeptics and anyone else who wants to join in.
- This program needs your input, critiques and suggestions. It was created for all of us to use, and all of us can provide input.
- Email us with your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org or post comments on the pages and blogs.
- These ideas and actions were just what I came up with, and I have a limited perspective. I please need yours as well.
Be a part of this new conversation.