Welcome to the Summit County Health Department’s Thriving Lifestyles Program.
This simple information is here to help you thrive in today’s world.
We have created this resource for all Summit County residents to use toward enhancing their health and well-being through actions and steps to:
- save money,
- strengthen our families,
- better the community,
- create a cleaner environment, and
- live healthier, happier lives.
What does it mean to thrive?
- We all take actions as individuals and families to better our lives and those around us.
- We work together as neighbors to address the needs of our communities.
- Our local environment is healthy and taken care of.
- We have a strong economic foundation.
- Our community is healthy and happy.
- We go beyond being sustainable – we are thriving.